Donias Consultants

🍁 Discover Boundless Education in Canada with our Study Visa Services! 🍁

Our dedicated team of experts is here to guide you through the process of obtaining your Canada Study Visa, making your journey seamless and stress-free.

✨ Why Choose us ? ✨

1️⃣ Personalized Approach: We understand that each student is unique with their own passions, goals, and aspirations. Our experienced counselors will take the time to understand your academic interests and career objectives. With this knowledge, we’ll create a customized study plan tailored specifically to you. At Global Passages, your success is our top priority!


2️⃣ Extensive Knowledge: Navigating the intricacies of visa applications can be overwhelming, especially when dealing with a country’s specific regulations. But fret not! Our team of immigration specialists possesses extensive knowledge and expertise in Canadian visa procedures. We’ll assist you in preparing all the necessary documents with precision and care, ensuring a smooth application process.

Frequently Asked Questions

In most cases, yes. International students usually require a study permit to study at a designated learning institution (DLI) in Canada. However, there are a few exceptions, such as short-term programs or courses lasting less than six months, which may not require a study permit.

The processing time for study permit applications varies depending on several factors, including your country of residence. It is recommended to apply well in advance, as processing times can range from a few weeks to several months.

Yes, most international students with a valid study permit can work part-time on or off-campus while studying in Canada. Typically, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and full-time during scheduled breaks, such as winter or summer holidays. However, it’s important to check the specific work regulations and restrictions for international students in your province.

Yes, Canada offers post-graduation work permit (PGWP) options for international students. A PGWP allows you to work in Canada for a specified period after completing your studies. The duration of the permit depends on the length of your program of study.

Yes, it is crucial to have health insurance coverage while studying in Canada. Some provinces offer provincial health coverage for international students, while others require you to have private health insurance. Ensure you have appropriate coverage to meet your healthcare needs during your stay.